Objectives and missions of the National Association of Inventors of Macedonia (NAIM):
- Organizing inventors and innovators in the Republic of Macedonia and popularizing inventing and innovating activities through consultations, lectures, exhibitions of inventions and innovations and other forms;
- Collaboration with the authorities and institutions of the Republic of Macedonia on legal issues of innovation and invention, making suggestions for adoption and amending of laws and bylaws governing innovations and inventions;
- Presenting the work and achievements of Macedonian inventors and innovators in the media;
- Detecting, fostering and stimulating talented secondary education and university students in the area of invention and innovation
- Collaborate with state authorities and institutions in charge of issues from the field of invention and innovation, and collaborate with relevant non-government organizations and associations in the Macedonia and abroad, professional and scientific organizations, economic chambers;
- Engage in implementation of municipal, national and international projects and collaborate with domestic and foreign associations in the area of invention and innovation;
- Collaborate with high schools, faculties, and associations in the field of technology in preparing condition for creation and realization of inventions and innovations.
(The first 7 articles of the Statute of the National Association of Inventors of Macedonia):
According to Articles 5 and 18 of The Law of People Associations and Foundations (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia no. 52/2010 and 135/2011), at the founding assembly held on August, 6th 2016, the National Association of Inventors – Skopje enacted the following
of the National Association of Inventors of Macedonia – Skopje
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
The National Association of Inventors of Macedonia – Skopje (hereinafter referred to as NAIM) is a professional, voluntary, independent, non-profit, non-government, and non-political association of people with an affinity for inventions, innovations and technical improvements. NAIM is concerned with development of inventions in the Republic of Macedonia and motivates and supports activities of inventors in the Republic of Macedonia.
NAIM realizes its objectives and tasks in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Macedonia, the Law of Association and Foundations, this Statute as well as other legislative acts and bylaws that refer to realization of program objectives and tasks of NAIM.
This Statute of the NAIM is to regulate the following:
- The name and the registered address of the NAIM;
- its objectives;
- activities taken for realization of objectives;
- ways of dealing with memberships, exclusions and terminations of membership;
- rights and obligations of its members;
- types of bodies and their composition, ways of election and dismissal, term of office of members of the bodies, and the manner of decision making.
- representing in accordance with the law;
- ways of acquiring and handling of funds;
- ways of adopting of financial statements and other reports;
- ways of implementing transparency and accountability in work;
- ways of adoption and amendment of this Statute;
- ways of deciding upon status changes and termination of NAIM;
- ways of carrying out plans and programs;
- ways of dealing with assets and/or other properties in case of termination of NAIM;
- other issues determined by law.
Founders of NAIM are as follows:
- Association of Inventors and Authors of Technical Improvements Inventor Mihajlo Pupin – Skopje, ID number 7020856
Address: Mito Hadzivasilev Jasmin 26 – 1/33 Skopje – Centar
- The Association of Inventors Novelty – Skopje, ID number 7139381
Address: Teodosij Gologanov 130 Skopje – Centar
NAIM is a legal entity with rights and obligations regulated by the Constitution and the Law of Associations and Foundations. NAIM has its own bank account and tax code.
NAIM is a non-profit organization.
In case NAIM makes profit in its operation it shall be used only to support and help in realization of its activities and objectives stated in this Statute.
For implementation of its program tasks, NAIM can found limited liability companies and joint stock companies, under the terms and in manner stipulated by law.
The full name of the Association is: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INVENTORS OF MACEDONIA – Skopje
Short form of the name is: NAIM
Address of the Association is in Skopje in Teodosij Gologanov 130, Skopje, Centar Municipality.
NAIM has its own stamp and seal.
The stamp of NAIM is round in shape with the following text: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INVENTORS OF MACEDONIA – Skopje
The seal of NAIM is rectangular in shape with the following text: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INVENTORS OF MACEDONIA – Skopje, number of working protocol, date, Skopje
NAIM is represented both nationally and internationally by the President, Vice President and the Secretary.
NAIM can merge with other organizations on international basis.
- OBJECTIVES OF NAIM
NAIM prepares an annual program according to which its objectives, tasks and initiatives are going to be achieved.
Objectives and assignments of mutual interest for the inventors, innovators and authors of technical improvements shall be realized by the following:
- Making methodological and organizational assumptions for improvement of invention and other forms of industrial property;
- Popularization of inventing and innovating activities through consultations, lectures, platforms, exhibitions of inventions and innovations and other forms;
- Work with young people on invention and innovation and raising the professional level of NAIM members in the areas of invention and innovation
- Detection, fostering and stimulating talented secondary education and university students in the area of invention and innovation;
- Providing assistance in normative regulation of issues related to development and improvement of invention and innovation activities and proper distribution of income from this activity in companies;
- Collaboration with state authorities and institutions on the issues of innovation and invention;
- Permanent and regular information of members of the association for any changes and novelties in the legal area that relate to invention and innovation on the level of the Republic of Macedonia and international institutions and associations, and provision of information from exhibitions and other forms through which innovation is popularized and improved;
- Creation of a base for promotion and realization of innovations;
- Engagement in implementation of municipal, national and international events and collaboration with specialized home and foreign associations in the area of innovation and invention;
- Collaboration with high schools, faculties and associations from the field of technology in preparing conditions for realization of inventions and innovations;
- Making suggestions to state authorities for adoption and amending of laws and bylaws governing innovation and invention activities;
- Presentation of its work and achievements through broadcasting media and other media for public information;
- Taking part in scientific research projects in the Republic of Macedonia and abroad in the field of invention and other forms of technical creativity work;
- Taking part in creation and practical application of inventions and other forms of technical creativity work;
- Merging with other associations of this or similar field from the Republic of Macedonia or abroad.
NAIM shall accomplish its objectives and tasks from previous paragraph through:
- Adoption of general acts and specialized programs for encouragement and implementation of invention and innovation;
- Professional training and education of professional staff that will work in the field of invention and innovation;
- Organization and implementation of seminars, lectures, consultation meetings, debates, exhibitions, and other forms;
- Collaboration and communication with Narodna tehnika na Makedonija, scientific associations, faculties, economic chambers in Macedonia and abroad, state authorities and bodies in charge of these issues;
- Collaboration with state authorities in charge of these issues and other institutions in the country and abroad.
According to the Classification of Activities, the activity of the NAIM is: 94.99 Activities of other membership organisations n.e.c.
NAIM is shall achieve its objectives and activities through collaboration with:
- Relevant non-government organizations and associations in the Republic and abroad;
- Relevant state organizations and institutions;
- Associations of Societies in the Republic and abroad;
- Professional and scientific organizations;
- Institutions that have competence for certain issues regarding the objectives and tasks;
- Joining associations in the Republic or abroad.
- NAIM MEMBERSHIP
- Membership in NAIM is open.
- Any society of people that has realized invention or any form of innovation or shows affinity towards invention and innovation activities may apply for membership in the Association;
- The Executive Board of NAIM decides upon applications for membership.